Get your limited edition, sustainable towel featuring a repeating sharks design on the front and our Respect the Locals design on the back, just in time for the beach. Each oversized beach towel contains the equivalent of 14 plastic bottles and is made from post-consumer, ocean bound plastic. Light and quick drying, this towel also packs down into a small size – making it perfect for travel.
Don’t miss out! Only 250 are available.
- Two-sided, extra-large towel with a different print on either side
- Packaged in reusable cotton bag embellished
with respect the locals logo
- Sand resistant
- Long lasting – won’t stretch or fade, even in sun
- Quick drying and absorbent
- Lightweight; packs small
- Soft + cozy
- Contains the equivalent of 14 post-consumer, plastic bottles
31.5” X 63”
Made from Repreve: 80% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry for longest life – or tumble dry on low / gentle
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean