We’re obsessed with this poncho. And you will be too. The perfect blend of form, function and sustainability, our new changing poncho is exceedingly soft and quickly wicks water away. The design makes changing, drying off and the overall dive experience even better – allowing a fast transition from wet to dry. An exclusive PADI design, the beautiful blue camo will remind you of your favorite diving spots and will fast become a staple on any adventure.
Made from recycled plastic bottles and other PET trash and sustainably sourced cotton, a proprietary technology ensures the weave adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. But unlike other recycled plastic towels, our poncho is ultra-comfy and cozy. Now you can enjoy the luxurious and premium experience of cotton, combined with the eco-responsibility of recycling plastic waste into functional product you’ll love.
• Reduced shedding and microplastic pollution
• Super soft - ultra soft pile of the poncho - what actually touches your skin and dries you off -is 100% cotton
• Ultra-absorbent - keeps you dry and warm regardless of conditions
• Large size to accommodate multiple body types – and allow for quick, easy changing
• Hanging terry-loop for quick drying
• Plush, extra cozy with roomy hood
• Inner kangaroo pocket to stash your wet swimsuit
• Tight cotton threading which add long term usage
• Anti-microbial treatment keeps the poncho feeling & smelling fresh
• Exceeds industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
• 100% REPREVE® and cotton fibers tightly woven together in a proprietary technology
• Sustainably sourced cotton + recycled used plastic
43.5” x 33.5” | 111cm x 85cm (flat / half chest)
• Machine Wash cool with like colors.
• Hang to dry or use low heat.
• Do not bleach.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
LEUS was started by surfers, who experience first-hand the plastic and other pollutants invading the oceans every day they paddle out. As lovers of the same blue, we share this reality, which is why we are thrilled to be partnering with the team at LEUS to make things better. They have just developed an incredible new manufacturing process to reduce microplastic pollution – something we can all get behind.
Not only are they utilizing sustainable cotton blended with fabric made from plastic bottles and other PET trash, their unique technology adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. We couldn’t possibly have a better partner for luxurious towels and ponchos that turn waste into a functional product we can all benefit from.
The LEUS X PADI Collection is exclusively available at PADIGEAR.COM and also PADI Dive centers worldwide.