On the boat all day? No problem! With the PADI X Klean Kanteen 64 oz bottle, you’ll stay hydrated and happy. This bottle is exclusively available to our Pros with a single wall design to ensure it’s affordable, lightweight and easy to bring anywhere. Beautiful and simple, the brushed steel bottle is embellished with a durable, black PADI logo.
• Features a large, black printed PADI globe logo
• Includes the leak proof Loop Cap.
• Compatible with all Classic Caps offered by Klean Kanteen, including the spill proof Sport Cap 3.0 & plastic-free Bamboo Cap.
• Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean
• Designed to be lightweight yet extremely strong
• 18/8 food grade stainless steel
• Won't retain or impart flavors
• Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
• Made from durable, 18/8 (#304) stainless steel
• Lid is made from BPA Free plastic
Capacity: 64 fluid ounces (1900 ml)
Weight (w/loop cap): 12.8 ounces (362.8 g)
Size (w/loop cap): 11.6 " H x 4.3" W (295.3 mm H x 110.0 mm W)
Opening Diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
• We recommend hand washing all painted bottles and all Insulated styles.
• For daily cleaning, rinse your Kanteen with warm, soapy water and let it drain and dry in your dish rack with the mouth downward so water can drain out.
• For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
• If your bottle seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak it overnight.
• Lid is dishwasher safe.
PADI X KLEAN KANTEEN:
Aligned with our own ethos, PADI has chosen one of the best and most well-known – not to mention the first – reusable bottle brand to partner with. Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles. Today, as a certified B Corporation, they not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, they work hard to bring benefit to the people and places they touch—and they do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world, making our partnership even better.