PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee

Why limit yourself to 30% of the planet? Divers explore the other 70%! A punny dive tee that other scuba divers will understand.  Exclusive PADI design printed on an organic t-shirt featuring a vintage design with a diver taking a giant stride. Super soft and cozy, this tee is available in three colors.  Part of our "Punny Dive Collection".

Sizing:
Available in XS – XXL
Unisex sizing; see size chart below
Relaxed boyfriend fit for women; slim fit for men

Fabric:
100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton

Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors – do not use bleach
- Hang dry for longest life – or tumble dry on low / gentle
- Do not iron or dry clean


PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee

$ 28.00
PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee

PADI Explore the Other 70% Scuba Diver Organic Unisex Tee

$ 28.00
Size
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Color
heather black
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
heather snow blue
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
heather khaki
Liquid syntax error (product-options line 21): Unexpected character " in "{{"#332C2C” }}"
Stock level Re-Stock Notification Re-Stock Notification Full stock Re-Stock Notification Re-Stock Notification Full stock Re-Stock Notification Full stock Re-Stock Notification Full stock Re-Stock Notification Full stock Re-Stock Notification Re-Stock Notification
$ 28.00

Why limit yourself to 30% of the planet? Divers explore the other 70%! A punny dive tee that other scuba divers will understand.  Exclusive PADI design printed on an organic t-shirt featuring a vintage design with a diver taking a giant stride. Super soft and cozy, this tee is available in three colors.  Part of our "Punny Dive Collection".

Sizing:
Available in XS – XXL
Unisex sizing; see size chart below
Relaxed boyfriend fit for women; slim fit for men

Fabric:
100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton

Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors – do not use bleach
- Hang dry for longest life – or tumble dry on low / gentle
- Do not iron or dry clean