PADI loves Ocean Bottle’s commitment to eliminating single use plastic while creating a longer term plastic waste economy to address both plastic pollution and social mobility.
Together, PADI and Ocean Bottle are bringing you the ultimate tool, made from Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and ocean bound plastic, to help stop plastic from flowing into our oceans and improve lives from a grassroots level.
Buy a Limited Edition PADI X Ocean Bottle and you'll fund the collection of 11.4kg of ocean-bound plastic, equivalent to 1000 plastic bottles and help livelihoods at the same time. Plus you'll never buy plastic water bottles again once you get using this award-winning bottle.
• Vacuum insulated, so it keeps hot drinks hot for up to 8 hours and cold drinks cold for up to 12 hours
• Anti-leak seal technology in the cap which means it's safe in your bag
• Great hand-feel and a smooth, matte finish that won’t dent, rust or scratch
• Embossed with PADI logo & mission: “Seek Adventure | Save the Ocean”
• An easy carry loop makes it a breeze to take on the go
• Contains two openings; a small one for easy drinking and a big one for easy filling with ice and drinks
• Lid also forms a handy mug when drinking hot beverages
• A soft base is made of up-cycled ocean plastic to protect surfaces
• No sweat exterior
• BPA Free & made of sustainable materials, fully recyclable
• Winner of the 2020 Red Dot Award + 2020 Green Product Award
• Each Ocean Bottle funds the collection of 1000 plastic bottles
Volume: 500 ml / 16 oz
• The base of the bottle is made from upcycled ocean plastic (sourced from The Plastic Bank)
• The top half is made from food grade, BPA free bio-plastic
• The main body is made from Stainless Steel
• Fully recyclable
One of the few bottles that is dishwasher safe! Keep the water temperature cool washing.
PADI X OCEAN BOTTLE
Together, PADI and Ocean Bottle are bringing you the ultimate tool to help stop plastic from flowing into our oceans, improve social mobility, and say no to single use plastic every single day.
It’s truly hope, in a bottle.