Only 80 Left!
Inspired by the incredible schools of hammerhead sharks in places like Galapagos Islands, this bottle is a limited edition launch. Once sold, it's gone forever!
We love the versatility of this bottle – making it a perfect bottle wherever your adventures take you. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill full of ice for a day on the boat, or slowly sip your coffee on the way to the dive site. It’s even great on the plane as a substitute for those pesky plastic cups. Close the lid and throw it in your bag – hot or cold – and it won’t leak plus it's guaranteed for life!
- Features a full wrapped hammerhead pattern on a matte bottle
- Vacuum insulated with Climate Lock™
- Designed with an eye for versatility, portability and performance
- A water bottle, coffee mug, sport bottle and insulated cup in one package
- Comes with the leak proof Café Cap with easy-carry swivel loop and features the TK Closure™ internal thread design
- Designed to be lightweight yet extremely strong
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Other lids available from Klean Kanteen including a loop cap or straw cap
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
- Made from durable, 18/8 (#304) stainless steel
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish
- BPA Free, plastic lid
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces
- Opening Diameter: 2.6"
PADI X KLEAN KANTEEN:
- We recommend hand washing.
- For daily cleaning, rinse your Kanteen with warm, soapy water and let it drain and dry in your dish rack with the mouth downward so water can drain out.
- For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
- If your bottle or cap seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak them in it overnight.
- The TKWide caps are dishwasher safe.
Aligned with our own ethos, PADI has chosen one of the best and most well-known – not to mention the first – reusable bottle brand to partner with. Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles. Today, as a certified B Corporation, they not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, they work hard to bring benefit to the people and places they touch—and they do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world, making our partnership even better.