Available for Preorder! Expected delivery of mid-December.
This iconic great white shark shot by Emmy award-winning cinematographer, conservationist and Shark Week personality Andy Casagrande is the star of this recycled plastic travel towel containing the equivalent of 14 plastic bottles.
Great for beach days, dive days, yoga, travel and camping adventures, your purchase also helps protect the Great White Shark, a threatened shark species…15% of proceeds go to PADI AWARE’s campaign to protect ray and shark species.
The PADI X Andy Casagrande recycled plastic travel towel is sustainable, soft, and versatile without sacrificing performance, so you can own less and do more. Take a bite out of pollution and save sharks––hurry and get your collectible shark towel today, before it disappears.
Made with Repreve®, containing 80% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic
- Holds up to repeated washing and gets softer with each wash
Double-sided original Andy Casagrande great white shark photo (one side full color, one side black + white)
- Printed collection logo in lower corner on front and upper corner on back
- Super absorbent & quick drying
- Durable, lightweight and packs down incredibly small
- Two-sided, extra-large towel with a different print on either side
- Packaged in reusable cotton bag embellished with whale sharks
- Sand resistant
- Long lasting – won’t stretch or fade, even in sun
- Quick drying and absorbent
- Lightweight; packs small
- Soft + cozy
- Contains the equivalent of 14 post-consumer, plastic bottles
31.5” X 63”
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry for longest life – or tumble dry on low / gentle
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean