|This colorful Baja blanket is our take on the traditional Mexican serape blanket. It’s perfect for changing at the beach, getting cozy on the boat, doing some pre-dive yoga, or even as a great accent throw in your home. Both beautiful and sustainable, these blankets are made of reclaimed fibers derived from pre-consumer textile table cuttings. They have a higher cotton content and a tighter weave and are embellished with a matching, embroidered PADI patch, making them truly unique and a great gift for any diver.
• Available in two color combinations: Red/Navy/Turquoise or Black/White/Navy
• Embellished with a sewn on PADI globe fabric patch
• More finished, durable, and heavier than a typical Mexican Blanket with a higher cotton fiber count
• Firmer and initially may not be as soft as other falsa blankets, however, much like your favorite pair of jeans, they become softer and you'll love them more and more after each wash
• Made in Mexico
• Size: Approximately 74” x 54” (May shrink after washing to approximately 70" x 45")
• Weight: 3+ lbs.
Made of Reclaimed Fibers (Acrylic, Polyester, and Cotton blend)
• Hand or machine wash in warm or cold water.
• Tumble dry with low heat.
• Adding softener when washing or a softener sheet in the dryer makes them feel great.
• Lint will go away after 1 or 2 washing. Be sure to empty your lint trap.
• Due to the authentic nature of the manufacturing process there may be loose strings. Simply remove these with a scissors or keep the rustic look.
Also available in: