Keep cold or iced with this Klean Kanteen classic. The Insulated Classic 20oz features Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation and is completely plastic free thanks to the upgraded, premium lid. The cap on this bottle is crafted using sustainably harvested bamboo, food-grade silicone, and stainless steel, finished with an easy-to-carry, stainless steel loop. Go ahead; grab your bottle and go… anywhere!
• Available in Matte Black and Brushed Stainless
• Features a colorful, printed PADI globe logo
• Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks cold for 20 hours and iced for 40 hours
• Klean Coat™ powder coat finish that’s 4X more durable, chip-resistant and safe for people and planet
• Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean
• Includes the premium, leak proof Bamboo Cap
• Compatible with all Classic Caps from Klean Kanteen, including the Sport Cap 3.0
• Designed to be lightweight yet extremely strong
• 18/8 food grade stainless steel
• Won't retain or impart flavors
• Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
• Not recommended for very hot liquids due to steel bamboo cap
• Made from durable, 18/8 (#304) stainless steel
• Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish
• Lid is made from stainless steel, sustainably sourced bamboo and silicone
Capacity: 20 fluid ounces (592 ml)
Weight (w/ cap): 13 ounces (368.5 g)
Size (w/ cap): 10.4" H x 2.9" W (263.5 mm H x 72.9 mm W)
Opening Diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
• We recommend hand washing all painted bottles and all Insulated styles.
• For daily cleaning, rinse your Kanteen with warm, soapy water and let it drain and dry in your dish rack with the mouth downward so water can drain out.
• For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
• Dry your bamboo lid after washing.
• If your bottle seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak it overnight. (Do not soak the bamboo lid.)
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
• Brushed Stainless
PADI X KLEAN KANTEEN:
Aligned with our own ethos, PADI has chosen one of the best and most well-known – not to mention the first – reusable bottle brand to partner with. Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles. Today, as a certified B Corporation, they not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, they work hard to bring benefit to the people and places they touch—and they do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world, making our partnership even better.