When it came to finding the perfect dry bag, the team at PADI Gear looked long and hard for one that was durable, reliable and also eco-friendly. Turns out, that’s nearly impossible to find. So we made our own! We’ve developed an exclusive PADI dry bag collection that is made from tough, 420 Denier rip-stop nylon laminated to a TPU film, which is far more eco friendly than the PVC-based dry bags on the market. We didn’t stop there; it also features recycled plastic closures and a recycled nylon strap.
Our dry bags were created by divers for divers. We know you’ll tough conditions with your bags. So we developed a bag that can withstand jagged rocks, wet boat rides, and unexpected cloudbursts while keeping your possessions safe and dry. When designing our ideal bag, we kept it practical and free of complications – with a simple strap to sling it on your back and head to your next dive site. This roomy 15L version is perfect for everything you need on a full day of diving adventures – towel, change of clothes, a warm coat, and all your valuables.
- Available in three sizes: 5L, 15L and 45L
- Available in three colors: royal blue, orange and black
- High tear strength and puncture / abrasion resistance
- Roll-top waterproof closure with recycled plastic clips to ensure it stays closed
- High frequency welded seams to keep your valuables bone-dry
- BPA & PVC Free – made from TPU coating
- 420 Denier Nylon base
- The perfect balance between durability and flexibility
- Lightweight and strong
- Includes an adjustable and removable recycled nylon shoulder strap
- Features a white, screen-printed PADI Logo
• Volume: 15L
• Dimensions: 9” X 22”
• Weight: 12.5 oz
Dry Bag Tips:
- When rolling the bag leave at least ¼ of the bag as a spare space on top – more is better! (At least 6”.) Don’t overstuff it.
- Fold the top of the bag over at least three - four times securely then merge the buckles together to secure a fitted seal.
- Remember, dry bags - from all manufacturers – are not intended to withstand extended submersion. Rather, they are designed to protect the contents against splashes or short periods of submersion. If you will be transporting electronics or other sensitive items in very wet/potential submersion situations, we recommend you consider double bagging the items.
- In areas of high humidity – which is often where divers find themselves, be aware that moisture vapor can condense inside any waterproof enclosure when temperature changes occur – like taking it from your hotel room and putting it in the hot sun.
- If you are using dry bags to store electronics in areas of high humidity, to avoid damage to the electronics from condensation, place a desiccant (for instance, a silica-gel pack) in the dry sack along with the electronic items.
- 420 Denier Nylon coated with TPU
- Recycled plastic hardware (recycled polyformaldehyde)
- 100% recycled nylon strap
- Wipe off with a soft, wet cloth
- Store the bag open, in a dry environment
- Do not put into a washing machine
- Do not iron or bleach
- Do not dry clean