If you love diving and the planet, you’ll love our latest limited edition, recycled plastic rashguards. Featuring a creative collection of shadowed sharks on the sleeves, one rashguard contains the equivalent of 12 plastic bottles.
Made from Ocean Balance, a recycled polyester that comes from post-consumer ocean bound, this rashie also delivers a UPF of 50+ - keeping you protected for up to 8 hours against solar ultraviolet radiation.
Stylish, sustainable and soft – you’ll want to grab one while you can. We’re only printing these rashguards once – and quantities are limited!
- Made from recycled fishing nets & recovered plastics from our ocean
- UPF50+ wet & dry
- 4-way stretch fabrics make for one of the comfiest rash guards you can wear
- Printed using the latest printing technology to achieve long lasting, ultra bright designs
- Extra soft, cool & breathable fabric
- Super fast drying
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant.
- Deep grey and black color - like sharkskin grey.
- Manufactured in Europe
One rashguard = 12 plastic bottles
85% recycled polyester + 15% elastane
Tight, athletic fit; UK sizing
- Rinse after every use
- Machine wash with cold water and with like colors
- Lay flat to dry – or hang – in the shade
- Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric